We seek to hire a reliable and qualified debt collector who will report to the collections management team. Also known as collection specialists, debt collectors are responsible for identifying and tracking outstanding customer debt. As part of our collections team, the debt collector will be responsible for contacting debtors and organizing payment plans.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locating and contacting debtors to inquire about their payment status
Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
Handle questions or complaints
Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- 1 year of working experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.