Loan Accountant/Junior Accountant
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Responsible for assisting in managing the finance and accounting function of the business, ensuring prompt processing of transactions, and reporting performance to the leadership of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Perform month-end account closing activities and journal entries as well as variance analysis
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Maintain and update balance sheet account reconciliations supporting GAAP compliance
- Post loan-related activity and reconcile to third-party reporting
- Prepare and post Accounts Receivable activity
- Support external audits in compiling reports, schedules, and conducting research
- Respond to investor inquiries and research and resolve variances timely
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Work with multiple fund administrators to reconcile positions, P&L, and cash breaks
- Perform daily book vs broker cash reconciliation.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of strong general ledger experience
- Must be results-oriented, able to manage timelines and proactively communicate with various team members
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, and drive to deliver high-quality work
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience with account software ie Xero or core banking ledger
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a remote environment.
Work Type: Remote
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.