ÃPurpose of Position
- The job incumbent is responsible to conduct audits of the clients against the requirement of the relevant standard.Â
- Many certified organisations having stand-alone certification are migrating towards integration of these. Hence it is expected that an auditor in audit team be qualified to all the schemes under integration.Â
- The position performs in line with the Bureau Veritas Quality Assurance System&comma including the BV Code of Ethics and the BV Group policy.
ÃÂ Major ResponsibilitiesÂ
- As a professional&comma carry out all activities related to profession in accordance with BV code of ethics and confidentiality requirements
- To conduct audits in accordance with ISO 19011&comma Bureau Veritas Management System and BVC India Operations Manual
- To keep self-updated with latest regulatory requirements & technologies pertaining to sectors/ schemes under audit
- To manage time effectively throughout entire audit cycle â From planning to reporting
- To cooperate and coordinate with audit team leader during the audit
- To report / inform reporting line / back-office / team leader for any unexpected situation faced during the audit. (Examples â less time available for audit against planned due to situations beyond control&comma audit cancellation&comma any dispute during the audit on finding etc.)
- To follow the schedules informed and confirmed by back-office/ client.
- To maintain & protect assets of company â laptop and other accessories and any other
- To adhere to terms and conditions agreed at the time of acceptance of appointment letter
- To coordinate with the technical function for ensuring audit&comma qualifications and reporting is followed in line with LTO.
- To support sales to pass on any business leads coming across industry.
ÃÂ Roles & Responsibilities for HSE
- Must comply the BV Cardinal Safety Rules in all situations.
- To comply company HSE requirements e.g. policies&comma Procedures&comma guidelines etc. and local legal requirements on HSE as applicable
- To take care of own health and safety as well as colleagues and others.
- Immediate reporting of any shortcomings on HSE i.e. any incident&comma unsafe work practices / conditions to his/her immediate Line Managers.
- Sharing opportunities for improvement on HSE aspects
ÃCriteria for Performance Evaluation (KPIs)
- Professional development.
- Customer feedback rating not less than 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- No customer complaint on behavioural issues & Avoid any situation conflict of interest
- Adherence to environmental and safety policies of our organization
- Qualify for new standards&comma Improvement in competency (e.g tutor&comma 2P&comma 3P&comma etc )Â
- Improve Performance on Soft grading Metrics
- Timely Defect Resolution
- Timely closure of NCRs
- Timely Reporting / Timeliness in marking of examination papers
- Timely submission of SF10
- Timely and cost effective travel plans
- Utilization Rate
- Identifying the Sales opportunityÂ
ÃÂ Qualification and Experience
- Science / Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 6-8 yrs of industry experience with min. 2 yrs experience in conducting 2nd or 3rd party audits.
- Successfully completed a registered lead auditor course based on reference standard
- Knowledge of ISO 17021 & ISO 17065 requirements.
- Conversant with the terminology and the principles of the relevant standards
ÃSkills & Qualities:
- Interpersonal relationship and leadership skills
- Good Communication&comma Reporting&comma Presentation&comma Good listening
- Team Cohesion
- Time Management
- Be able to handle situations in judicious manner
- Pleasing Personality
- Computer Skill
Job Description and Profile (external)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.