Junior Inventory Officer
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Support the effective management of materials at the plant to ensure alignment of inventory levels with appropriate guidelines.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and activities of the stores (centralised) under the supervision of the Head, Stores.
- Conduct physical counts to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing products at the stores.
- Ensure incoming products are received and stored according to DCP’s policies & procedures.sws
- Maintain online inventory management software and ensure timely identification of triggers (or manually identify when minimum threshold levels have been reached) to initiate actions for stock replenishment.
- Post details of receipt and dispatch transactions and ensure integrity of the inventory management system.
- Maintain up to date records of materials inventory at the stores (existing stock, pending orders, etc.)
- Provide information on current stock and orders to provide justification for re-ordering.
- Monitor trends of product receipt and dispatch at the stores to provide basis for demand forecasting
- Conduct periodic inventory stock counting/ inventory accuracy checks
- Perform end-of-day inventory reconciliation to ensure discrepancies are identified and resolved in time.
- Notify Head, Stores of irregularities in inventory records and support in reconciling/ resolving.
- Maintain approved HSE best practices in the stores.
- Develop periodic reports of stores operations and performance as required.
- Maintain electronic inventory management database.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Stores.
- Full grade 12 certificate with credits or better in English and mathematics.
- Diploma in CILT or CIPS.
- Minimum of five (5) year relevant work experience.
- Possess relevant skills in basic MS Office applications and working knowledge of business Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Sound judgement informed by extensive practical Knowledge and expertise.
- Good communication and interpersonal.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.