The Junior Accountant will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Help with accounts payable and accounts receivable management.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with bank reconciliations and monthly financial closing processes.
- Assist with tax preparation and filing, as needed.
- Participate in financial audits, as required.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned to support the accounting team.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, or ICAN) are a plus but not required
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Quickbooks)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.