Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Junior accountant will ensure all accounting standards and policies are adhered to and must display professionalism when rendering accounting and financial activities for the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions .
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Reconcile and ensure timely bank payments.
- Justify financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected revenue.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Assist the Head of Finance in developing financial strategies to ensure business sustainability and growth.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other relevant course
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as an Accountant, Account Officer or similar role.
- Professional qualification – ICAN, ACCA, etc. is an added advantage.
- MSc. or other relevant certification is also an added advantage.
Remuneration: NGN150,000 - NGN 250,000 monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.