Responsible for investing activities globally, including deal sourcing, analysis/diligence, transaction closing/process management, and post-investment support within the group. The role will be highly entrepreneurial and analytical, spanning emerging market investing, consulting/management, and financial inclusion.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Drive the implementation of the Investment Policy and develop procedures for all investment management activities.
Drive the development and implementation of strategies to optimize the Group’s investment portfolio in terms of liquidity, market capitalization, and profitability.
Manage the implementation of agreed investment strategies and action plans and ensure the achievement of defined investment objectives.
Develop investment portfolio performance benchmarks and targets.
Generate and/or review proposals for investment in quoted equities and other capital market instruments.
Formulate and facilitate the implementation of strategies that contribute to the Group’s market share, profitability, and related objectives.
Actively contribute to the development of the Group’s overall strategic goals and ensure that these goals are cascaded to the investment management unit within the Group.
Track and ensure execution of all pending tasks related to Investment Management, Business Development, Treasury, and all portfolio companies under the Treasury and Operations Directorate
Serve as a technical to the Executive Director of Treasury and Operations
- Timely development of performance benchmarks for all investments.
- Proper documentation of investment activities.
- Proper filing of documentation arising from investment activities.
- Development and implementation of dividend collection strategy.
- Articulation of clear benchmarks for exit of investments, and removal of non-cooperative directors and top management staff.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in any discipline
- Prior experience in real estate of 5 years
- Ability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- Research and analytical skills
- The ability to network and relate to client
- Time management
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Target driven
- Customer service and decision-making skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.