Our client is a startup inter-state passenger transport and logistics company in need of the service of a bus driver.
- Transport people from one place to another on a transit bus.
- Operate bus by applying brakes, starting and stopping the engine.
- Drive delegated routes on a schedule.
- Announce next destinations.
- Transport passengers on chartered trips or sightseeing tours.
- Drive through traffic and obey traffic laws.
- Deal with unruly passengers.
- Stop frequently, often only a few blocks apart, and when a passenger requests a stops
- Answer questions about schedules, routes, and transfer points.
- Report accidents or other traffic disruptions to a central dispatcher, and follow directions when using an alternate route.
- Assist disabled passengers.
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil and do other basic maintenance.
- Follow state and federal transit regulations.
- Keep passengers informed of delays.
- Must be resident in the Ikorodu Axis of Lagos
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must be familiar with the directions, routes and interior of Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Akure, and other neighbouring south-west states.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in interstate travel
- Good and reputable character
- Interpersonal relationship skill
- Minimum of Vocational studies or OND