Internal Control Assistant
Realty Point Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate going concern requires a young, detailed, analytical, and firm individual for immediate employment as an Internal Control Assistant to assist the Internal Control and Risk Management Executive in planning and executing all internal control/internal audit functions of the organization as listed below.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Periodically review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls.
- Periodically review and appraise procurement procedures, compliance procedures, controls, and timeliness of documentation generation
- Provide training on risk management policy and controls.
- Review the company’s project briefs and compliance with health, safety, and environmental procedures.
- Credit control (Receivables, staff floats outstanding).
- Expenses management and control.
- Checking the asset disposal policy, procurement, and bidding process.
- Reviewing the Fixed assets register from time to time, physical tagging, and asset count exercise.
- Checking of payroll Leave allowance and other incentives for accuracy.
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs - Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly and accurately.
- Carry other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the real estate industry or an audit firm is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mind and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.