Checkoff Finance is seeking a talented individual to join our team as an Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer. This role entails ensuring the company's compliance with laws and regulations while conducting internal audits to assess process effectiveness.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
CBN fully licenses Checkoff Finance to provide a wide range of financial services to individuals and SMEs in Nigeria including consumer loans, fund management, asset finance, project finance, local and international trade finance, debt factoring, debt securitization, financial consultancy, loan syndication, amongst many others. We grant loans to public- and private-sector employees who are mostly low- and mid-income earners. Our Management team's expertise and combined experience spans over 40 years in banking and retail lending.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field (Professional certifications like ICAN, and ACA are a plus)
- 2-5 years post-NYSC experience
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Renumeration: NGN 200,000 -250,000 monthly net
Work Mode: Hybrid
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.