We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you in Person
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proficient in Writing and Documentation
- Research and Development very essential
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office 2016 and above and Office365; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Pivot Reporting
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities
- We support bring your own device to work
- You must be an active learner who is willing to learn and follow instructions given to you.
- Promotion: You shall be entitled to a salary increase of 20% after 6 months of your work resumption but keep in mind salary increase is based on your work performance.
- HMO: • You shall be entitled to HMO on completion of your six months probation.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.