The role of an HR business partner is that of being a bridge between business and HR. This will require an understanding of our business and deep knowledge of all human resources operations to ensure it is aligned with our business goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Partner with the leadership team to understand the business environment and work priorities
- Develop and execute innovative solutions to address current associate management issues. Bring predictability and transparency to operations
- Define crucial activities from an HR / BP standpoint to get desired outcomes
- Drive HR strategy to enable the organization to be one of the premier associate experience providers. Build a strong employer brand for the organization
- Build an engaged workforce for the organization. Drive engagement programs as and when defined/rolled out by the HRBP team
- Manage associate satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention. Create a customer orientation across the organization for improving employee satisfaction.
- Promote an environment that encourages employee growth, and build communication channels that help people understand their career paths and the possibilities within the organization.
- Review results of people surveys and work with leadership to implement positive change initiatives.
- Define and Implement world-class primary human resources processes working with the team of HR representatives (e.g. annual and mid-year promotions, yearly performance management, compensation, and salary administration) according to geographic/entity guidelines
- Partner with the L&D team to assess skill gaps with leadership. Execute plans for skill development across the entire spectrum of the organization
- Support HR representative generalists to identify people who need training
- Oversee customer community meetings/activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR practices.
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.