Assist in day to day finance operations and he / she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analysing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, and General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconciling all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist the Financial Controller with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings, and full P & L responsibility.
- Assist the Financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
- Post city ledger payments in the property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform the Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary
- Minimum academic qualification of a HND in accounting
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.