Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Supervision of the Financial Reporting role and ensure minimum errors and timely reporting
- Ensure reporting is in line with IFRS guidelines
- Treasury-ensure cash liquidity; payables are paid promptly
- Bank charges are negotiated and agreed
- Be cognizant of the changes in the forex market
- Financial Planning and Analysis- respond on economic trends, industry trends and advise accordingly
- Liaise with external/statutory stakeholders; Ensure full compliance
- Liaise with shareholders
- Ensure the company is tax compliant and develop strategies to be tax efficient
- Ensure Budgetary Control, Forecasts and Variance Analysis.
- The ideal candidate must have 10 years post ACA/ACCA qualification.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Should be proficient in Accountancy achieved through experience
- Strong Numerical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to multi task
- Strongly Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of Month End Competencies
- Understand tax laws and be competent
Demands of the Job:
- Working knowledge of SAGE Accounting Application
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Management of confidential information
- Able to work at optimum speed
- Ability to liaise across Units/Departments
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.