1. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
2. Manage and supervise the sales and marketing department
3. Responsible for all sales, marketing and communications activities.
4. Assist to perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
5. Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
6. Reach out to potential leads through cold calling
7. Upload and update generated contact into sales funnel
8. Resolve customer issues and complaints speedily to maximize satisfaction and retention
9. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
10. Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
11. Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
12. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
13. Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
14. Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
15. Participate in strategy reviews, strategy development and the implementation thereof.
16. Prepare reports on field operations
17. Manage all generated prospective customers / clients.
18. Ensure all generated sales from contacts to opportunities are documented and regularly updated for references.
19. Assist with conducting research to identify new markets and customers need
20. Prepare proposals and liaise with Line manager to ensure accuracy
21. Prepare sales report and other reports as may be required by the Management
22. Other duties as may be assigned by the management
1. A bachelor's degree
2. A master's degree is an added advantage
3. Minimum of five years experience in sales and marketing
4. Sales experience in the security technology industry is an added advantage
5. Good understanding of effective marketing strategies in line with new trends
6. Good team player
7. Good communication skills
8. Good negotiation skills
9. Excellent leadership skills