A Civil Engineering Company located in Ikeja; Lagos is currently recruiting for the position of Head of Accounts and Admin
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff growth plans.
- Supervise the Account and Admin department ensuring all functions under the department are effectively carried out.
- Participate in developing new businesses; specifically assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining the cost-effectiveness of prospective businesses.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital requests and budgeting processes.
- Any other businesses/assignments such as financial information, risk management, and bank relations as exigencies of work demand.
- This position is preferably open to a female candidate
- A degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting,
- 2-5 years relevant experience with not less than 3 years in relevant roles and viable industry network
- Must have worked in the finance, treasury, or Credit unit of a financial institution.
- An MBA or Masters in Development Finance will be an added advantage.
- Membership in an Accounting Professional body would be an added advantage
- Must be residing within Ikeja or its environs.
- Must not be less than 30 years old.
- Excellent presentation skills, good communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business analytics and commercial skills.
- Financial planning and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good negotiation, researching, and networking skills.
- Good knowledge of business processes.
- Sharp, articulate, and with high attention to detail.
- Warm and charismatic personality.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.