Head of Accounts
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Manage and oversee daily operations in the accounts department.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data periodically.
- Regularly produce financial reports and statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Supervises the preparation of quarterly management and year-end accounts.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommends effective solutions.
- Plans, controls and implements the annual budgeting process.
- Conducts all necessary training to keep the accounting team’s skills and knowledge up to date.
- Supervise the preparation of profit and cash flow forecasts, analyses and reports.
- Manages, supervises and provides guidance to employees within the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly management reports and accounts ensuring they are produced on a timely basis (include KPI reports, budget, variance analysis, statistical data, and trends).
- Coordinates between the different sections within the Department to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Ensures all accounting tasks and transactions are completed in a timely manner.
- All other tasks as may be assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.
- Must have ICAN and other verifiable certification relevant to the position.
- Must be satisfactorily ICT compliant.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.