Managing all finance and accounting operations. Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances. Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning and the introduction of new programs/ strategies
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities as well as advice from the financial perspective on any contracts into which PPC may enter
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Preparation of Financial reports
- Ensure that the finance and account function support the business at a strategic and operational level
- Oversee the issuance of financial information and the completion of timely annual audited financial statements
- Report financial results to the board and provide financial and nonfinancial information, both historic and forward-looking to support the board’s decision making
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc/ HND degree in accounting, business, management, or finance or Economics
- Postgraduate degree in finance, management, business administration, or equivalent business experience
- Technologically adept and possess exceptionally good computer skills, being highly proficient in Ms. Excel, Ms. Office, Ms. Outlook, and PowerPoint
- ACA/ACCA/CFA or other recognised accounting/finance qualification
- 5+ Post ACA years relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated strong understanding of structured finance transactions and have had vast financial modelling experience, developing complex financial models
- A proven track record on interacting with Executive Management and Board of Directors
- Deep understanding of Finacial policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to forecast and be creative.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.