Head, Finance Business Management & Corporate Planning
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Coordinate Corporate Planning and Finance Business Management teams to support and inform strategic and operational decision-making driving optimal financial performance and value creation as a trusted adviser. Assist in decision-making and ensuring effective internal communication between finance and the business units focused on providing targeted strategic insights based on analysis of operational performance, industry dynamics, macroeconomic trends, and competitor analysis across the key business segments of the Bank.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Drive the development of the Finance Business Partners; ensure the team adds value to the business units
- Assist EXCO and the BOD with their responsibilities in achieving the bank’s mission, vision, and strategic direction by coordinating management meetings and sharing industry insights to help develop effective and future-ready strategies.
- Provide insight to senior management on micro/macro-economic factors affecting the industry
- Coordinate the annual rating process for the Bank and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Present a dynamic understanding and interpretation of business performance within the industry, competitor, and economic context to inform and influence key operational and strategic decisions
- Drive and coordinate the annual budget process of the Bank
- Identify and present opportunities for reporting, process, and system improvements and work with other teams as necessary to implement enhancements to improve the end-user experience
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams to improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Work with Financial Control and Data Analytics teams to ensure one source of ‘Truth’ i.e. consistent use of financials and assumptions across the businesses
- Provide leadership, training, and supervision for the Business Partner/Investor Relations team members to drive improved internal NPS & employee satisfaction scores
- Develop new tools and systems for reporting and analysis
- Contribute to Finance transformation objectives
- Any other duties assigned by CFO.
- Minimum academic qualification of a First degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Professional membership – (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CPA, etc) is essential
- An MBA in Finance and International experience is an added advantage
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in a Bank /Audit Firm.
- Good knowledge of Finance and Performance Management Operations in Nigerian Banks
- Good Finance and accounting knowledge
- Understanding of the various Management Reports required for effective decision making
- Deep understanding of CBN and NDIC regulations affecting banks
- Deep knowledge of the tax regulatory provisions affecting Nigerian banks
- Knowledge of Rendition of Statutory Returns
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively and to turn that thinking into realistic plans and workflows
- Financial planning, Analytical, and Interpretation Skills
- Documentation/Reporting Skills
- Good Relationship with key stakeholders.
- Team Building/Conflict management
- Strong teamwork & Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (written, verbal & presentation)
- Excellent Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- General managerial/ administration
- Organization and coordination skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.