We are looking to hire a Growth Marketing Manager to drive our mobile-community’s growth and participation in youth upskilling programs. You will own our user journey from acquisition, to engagement, retention and referrals. We are looking for a marketer with a growth-hacking mindset and technical expertise, who runs product experiments based on data, user, and market analyses.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- You will build brands and drive leads through a range of online and social channels.
- You will manage paid User Acquisition campaigns from start to finish, actively test & analyze concepts, with the goal of driving down CPA while maintaining the quality of the users acquired.
- You will also be in charge of finding and implementing growth tactics, acquisition channels and opportunities with a data-driven mindset.
- You will develop hypotheses, generate bold ideas and implement them.
- You have excellent experience in marketing, user acquisition, or growth for an app
- You have a track record with paid marketing campaign management
- You have a growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- You are highly analytical and fluent in deriving insights from data
- You have exceptional communication skills and are a team player
- You have a track record with paid and unpaid marketing campaign management
- You are fluent in English and French would be an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.