As the Growth Manager, you will be responsible for the success of accounts on performance marketing channels, leading strategy, and be the key point of contact for clients. On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to work with the team to build account strategies, run experiments on paid social and search channels, and ultimately ensure Pearmill is running a high quality growth process that delivers success to our clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work with the Paid Social & Search teams to implement strategy
- Be the champion of the experimentation process to drive account learnings
- Identify key opportunities for growth as well as potential blockers
- Be the key point of contact with clients, building strong and trusting relationships
- Build the vision for what Growth Management at Pearmill looks like directly with the founders
- Align the team on messaging and goals for weekly client meetings
- Have an ongoing awareness of the dynamics of performance marketing and provide insight on how to leverage it
- You’re a proven marketer with an understanding of paid search and paid social channels
- You can communicate a big vision just as clearly as a tactical task, and can do so comfortably in meetings and in writing
- You thrive on structure and organization, and have systems for managing multiple things at once while also clearly communicating boundaries
- You have an expert analytical process for assessing the performance of accounts
- You’re proactive and like to own processes end to end
- You’re a pleasure to work with
- Bonus points for any combination of these skills:
- Experience managing a team of ad operators!
- Experience with account management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.