Group Head, Finance and Administration
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A leading Finance and Investment company with Headquarters in Abuja, FCT seeks to recruit experienced, resourceful, competent and result-oriented individuals to join her team for the position of Group Head, Finance and Administration. The Group Head, Finance and Administration has the responsibility to ensure prompt and accurate processing of Financial activities, Financial Management and Reporting, as well as Human Resources and Asset Management for the Company
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:15 years
- Ensuring prompt, smooth and accurate processing of transactions.
- Budgeting and Budget implementation management.
- Treasury Management
- Keeping Executive and Senior Management abreast of Companies Financial Status and Performances
- Tax Management and compliance
- Human Resources Management
- Fixed Assets and other assets maintenance and control.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements in transactions processing, and prompt/accurate rendition of regulatory returns.
- Financial Management and Reporting.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree in Accounting/Finance/Management course or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Post graduate degree may be an advantage
- Must be a Chartered Accountant of a recognized professional Accounting Body.
- Must have at least 15 years work experience in Banks, Finance Companies or Similar Financial Institutions, out of which at least 7years must be in domestic operations/financial control or similar roles in Commercial/Merchant Banks, Finance Companies, Microfinance Banks or Asset management companies.
- Must possess relevant skills in Information Technology
- Experience in using banking software application, especially bank-one or any other popular one is necessary.
- Ability to pay attention to details and maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
- Emotional Intelligence-Must be a very good Team Player.
Application deadline: 5th of June 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.