- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Respond to official mails of sales reps
- Liaise with both customers and other departments on behalf of sales reps through phone calls, email and physical presence
- Prepare weekly reports on behalf of sales reps. Individual sales reps will submit their reports on your table. You will consolidate the report and send it to management
- Follow up on the outstanding jobs of all sales reps with other departments of the company.
- Follow up with vendors/printers on behalf of sales reps.
- Handle all sales reps communications especially when they are out of the office.
- Other tasks may be assigned by management.