Graduate Trainee (Accountant)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Maintaining records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensuring financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Managing accounting activities including bank reconciliations accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monitoring project cost budget utilization and reporting on the same
- Monitoring and reporting on departmental budget utilization
- Collaborate with the treasury and other team members on balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Work on the organization's internal controls and financial reporting
- Fulfill other finance & accounting requests as requested by management.
- Minimum academic qualification of a university degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant field.
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be highly organized and methodical, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels to achieve results.
Remuneration: NGN 1,920,000 annual and other benefits
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.