A Luxurious Hotel in Lagos is looking for a sound and friendly individual to join their departing of General Cleaning. You will be responsible for cleaning and mopping its environs. Also, all necessary cleaning activities may be required within the compound.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Inform customers about the day's specials
- Dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors, and vacuuming. The job holder would also be responsible for performing routine inspections to check that spaces like restrooms are always sanitary.
- Cleaning spills, and other messes up as quickly as possible
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels; Ordering new cleaning supplies as needed
- Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning (e.g. maintaining cleaning tools).
- Minimum academic qualification of an SSCE
- 2 years of working experience
- Customer service skills: Before anything else, the General cleaners are customer service professionals. People entering this field should develop skills that help them work with the public.
- Physical ability: Due to the demands of the job, they should have the physical ability to stand for long periods of time and lift trays of food, racks of cups, and other objects that might be a part of daily duties.
- Critical thinking and time management: they have to work well under pressure. For instance, when the restaurant is very busy and the sous chefs are backed up on tickets, servers may need to use their critical thinking and time management skills to assist with quality assurance in the kitchen while keeping guests happy and refreshed.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.