We are looking to hire a Game Designer will work as part of the game design team, creating and maintaining design documentation while utilizing a host of tools to help shape gameplay systems for Illuvium. You will report directly to the Lead Game Designer and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams that touch on all aspects of game development. You will also contribute to and translate feedback to improve a multitude of game systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Understand game balance and user psychology.
- Write clear and concise design documentation.
- Utilize internal tools and JSON to build open world or auto-battle systems.
- Openly share your work, and receive and provide actionable feedback.
- Apply deep knowledge of game design principles to achieve finesse.
- Two years of experience as a game designer in the games industry.
- An extensive portfolio of design showing a solid grasp of game mechanics and innovation.
- Experience with JSON objects.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.