Future opportunities - Financial Advisory
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our Financial Advisory professionals provide a comprehensive suite of strategic advice and execution services to clients ranging from Corporates, Private Equity firms, Venture Capital firms and other investors and lenders. Our public sector professionals assist government agencies and ministries who are implementing alternative service delivery models through public-private partnerships or privatizations. In addition, we have a number of specialist financing teams, working in conjunction with core industry groups, providing value-added solution to transactions with their specific areas of expertise.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least three years’ plus experience in a Consulting type role / environment
- Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognized professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or a CFA Charter Holder
- Experience in Big 4 or Professional Services firm is a plus
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required
Financial Advisory Services:
We advise clients ranging from corporates, private equity and institutional investors to governments, management teams and individuals who are seeking to access new markets, assets, technologies, intellectual property or sources of finance
Mergers & Acquisitions
We help clients develop strategies that align with their growth objectives. We also prepare them to thoroughly understand the market sector, screen targets and help set baselines for approaching the top prospects. We plan in advance for post-merger and workforce integration.
Restructuring Services (RS) professionals in Deloitte specialize in providing in-depth business and financial advisory services to companies, their creditors, their equity holders, the legal community, bank syndicates, and other interested parties in both in-court and out-of-court restructuring.
Our valuation team provide well-reasoned valuations and advice. Most importantly, we understand how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes, for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.