Realty Point Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A dynamic multifaceted Pan-African Real Estate going concern requires a young, detailed, analytical, and self-motivated individual for immediate employment as Financial Controller who will be responsible for financial planning and analysis, forecasting, company-wide budget planning and implementation, financial reporting to management and the board of directors.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Recommend changes to improve financial performance
- Overseeing all accounting, and administrative functions of the company
- Overseeing all financial planning analysis
- Forecasting future performance
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial statements and management account reporting
- Company-wide budget preparation, planning, and monitoring
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing budget variances
- Responsible for Treasury management
- Periodically review and appraise, the effectiveness, and proper application of the accounting process.
- Reviewing financial statements to ensure they are accurate
- Preparing month-end reports for management including profit and loss, cash flow, and balance sheet statements.
- Proving accurate financial reports to management.
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs – ensuring compliance with government regulations and ensuring that all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly and accurately.
- Supervise and oversee the company operations including Admin and IT
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum work of 7-10 years of work experience as a Chartered Accountant.
- Prior work experience in the real estate industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mind and strong attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Passionate and self-motivated.
Location: Maryland, Lagos.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.