This role is responsible for maintaining financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments. The role will be responsible for the procurement of various materials for the company’s products. Will develop key business criteria and must ensure that all of the products follow these criteria and specification list.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Responsible for gathering and preparing documents like quotes, proposals, and purchase terms and conditions from suppliers for their supervisors to review.
- Must analyze and monitor vendors and record their performance.
- Establishing and maintaining systems and procedures for monitoring the bank's daily inflow and outflow of cash.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects and the procurement process
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage and maintaining petty cash records.
- Managing the procurement of products and services
- Managing and maintaining contracts with vendors
- Involved with end-user groups in the Negotiating and drafting of contract terms and conditions
- Registering approved vendors and Coordinating with other departments
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or Economics.
- ACCA or ICAN preferred
- Should have over 2 years prior experience in accounting
- Certifications and Training Requirements: Relevant Certifications in (Accounting/Finance) and ACCA, CIMA or similar Certification would be of ADVANTAGE
- Strong computer skills: Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables, proficiency in relevant SAGE Evolution software, and Word
- Demonstrates independent ownership and management of tasks.
- Planning, organizing, scheduling, monitoring, initiative, confidentiality, problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a team; sharing information and ideas, developing and maintaining relationships
- Strong level of professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information.
- Strong communication/relationship skills and proven track record of wide-scale client interaction.
- Impeccable time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Flexible, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, and adaptable approach.
- Strong mathematical, accounting, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Technical accounting skills
- Previous experience in general accounting with knowledge of accounting principles and practices, finance principles, financial reporting
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.