Darway Coast is a renewable energy company looking to hire a financial analyst to perform financial forecasting, analyze operational metrics, use valuation models, evaluate new investment and business opportunities, identify trends, perform variance analysis etc.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and tracking, comparison, and analysis of operational metrics.
- Analyze financial data and develop financial models, business cases, and investment proposals to aid in decision-making.
- Using valuation models, evaluate new investment and business opportunities.
- Evaluating cross-company activities for opportunities for best-practices efficiency
- Ad hoc analysis, research, financial reporting, and progress reports for senior management
- Prepare for regular management reviews by reporting on financial performance.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate internal control.
- Conduct market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comparisons.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- 4 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.