The Financial Analyst's responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. The Senior Financial Analyst, will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports
- Preparing and presenting accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Preparing, evaluating and presenting financial, investment, and profit plans
- Undertaking financial analysis, projections and plans for new and existing activities as required
- Coordinating with other members of the Verticals, BPMO when required to prepare financial analysis for projects
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation
- Support ongoing business development through identification of cost variances
Financial Forecasting and Modeling:
- Preparing and presenting financial forecasts for new and existing projects
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations
- Assisting project teams with financial planning
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field ACA, ACCA
- Minimum 6 years’ progressive experience in a similar role
- Experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and financial systems
- Commercially astute
- Team Work
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.