We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Contributes to the formulation of Accounting Policies and procedures per generally accepted accounting principles and standards
- Cross-check accurate posting & completeness of pay in slips posted to the cashbook and daily journal
- Carry out timely bank statement reconciliation of payables and receivables.
- Ensure proper documentation and approval of transactions before disbursement of funds
- Monthly preparation and submission of financial account/management account
- Ensures reliability and sufficiency of the financial and management information generated
- Prepare all forms of Taxes including WHT, PAYE, VAT, CIT etc.
- Coordinate Tax remittances and timely collection of all clearance certificates
- Carry out a bi-annual fixed assets audit to ensure the adequacy of fixed assets as stated in the financial statement
- Ensure proper book-keeping
- Timely preparation of balance sheets and profit/loss statements monthly and yearly.
- Coordinate annual budgeting process and monitor budget performance
- Review revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Review all lodgments and withdrawals posted into our account and alert all concerned (i.e. cash lodgment or transfers)
- Prepare and Maintain Income Schedule on all Staff loans.
- Carry out financial control audit monthly with the view of ensuring that all financial transactions for the month were carried out for accuracy and completeness.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor’s degree in accounting or any related discipline
- A professional certificate in ICAN, ACCA or other related accounting certificates in view
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as an accountant or similar role
- Finance Acumen
- Cost Optimization
- Information Technology Systems
- Knowledgeable about budgeting
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Tax Management
- Accounting Control
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel.
Location: Ikota Lekki Phase 2, Lagos.
- Candidate must reside within Lagos Island /Ajah Axis.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 net salary
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.