We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Reconciliation of the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by contacting customers through regular calls.
- Review daily postings of sales and payment to ensure completeness and accuracy of postings
- Carry out constant inventory count and reconciliations
- Implement all necessary procedures to ensure safeguarding of Company’s assets particularly inventory
- Monthly account reconciliations of the Sales Representatives
- Assist the Finance Manager to obtain financial data from the accounting software
- Ensure that the internal controls are enhanced and maintained at an acceptable level.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- All other duties as directed by Finance Manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND / BSc in Accountancy
- 1 - 2 years’ wholesale pharmacy experience within the Pharmaceutical environment
- Strong Persuasion & selling skills
- Proven sales and customer success record
- Good learning skill.
Location: Lagos (Lekki, Ikoyi axis)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.