Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Collects interprets and reviews financial information
- Predicts future financial trends
- Reports to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Produces financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Develops long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviews, monitors, and manages budgets
- Develops strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyses market trends and competitors.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- 2 - 5 years or more of experience in business or financial occupation
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Good oral and written communication skills, self-motivation, commercial awareness, initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT, and numerical abilities are crucial.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data and ability to stick to time constraints.
- Able to commute or plan to relocate essential before start of work (Required)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.