Artoas Global Services Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. This position reports to the Managing Director with a dotted line reporting to the Board
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Leading the analysis of daily, weekly, and monthly numbers, presenting findings to the Managing Director
- Reconciliation of online payments with vendors and payment partner
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors
- Tracking day-to-day operational payment/expense
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with vendor’s payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Prepare Financial Statements for Management decisions.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Implement approved accounting processes, systems, and controls for products and services
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- Responsible for staff’s salary and expenses payment
- Generating month-end reports.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience
- Statutory understanding (Corporate remittances and Tax)
- Strong Financial and Accounting knowledge
- Financial analysis experience
- Management capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Strong Negotiator
- Commercial Experience
- Operational Know how for e-business
- Knowledge of Contract Law
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.