Our client in the corporate Finance sector located in Ikeja Lagos seeks to recruit a Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll. Finance Assistant responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management and budget preparation, we’d like to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Preferably a Male for gender balance
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.