Our client, Handyman daige is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Prepare and process all accounting transactions such as payments to contractors, cash receipts, journal entries, and advances which are in accordance with finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure timely submission of monthly reconciliations, and accounts to management
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Provide administrative, logistical, and procurement support to the team, including payment to events participants, transportation and accommodation arrangements, and ongoing operations
- Budget Management
- Assist activities managers with compiling, managing, monitoring, and tracking budget (e.g. organizing invoices, checks, & other financials) and preparing financial/funding reports, when necessary.
- Administration and activity management
- Ensure proper function of logistical operations including travel & events organization
- Ensure maintenance of up-to-date register of assets
- Payroll management
- Drivers Management
- Management of Vehicles and other assets.
- Canteen management.
- And other finance and Admin duties that management may assign you.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in financial management and program administration
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related degree
- Possession of Professional Qualification will be added advantage
- Experience in Real Estate or property Industry will also be an added advantage.
- Excellent excel and Microsoft office skills is a must, especially for functions relevant to financial management and accounting
- Excellent Quick Books expertise will be considered an asset
- Must be conversant with financial and accounting terminology
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Good time management skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Superb customer service skills – must be able to work effectively with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds and technical expertise
- Must be dynamic and take initiative
- Must be a team player
Remuneration: NGN180,000 and above.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.