Finance and Account Officer
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for a detail-oriented Finance and Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Clients and Vendors Accounts reconciliation (Receivables/Payables)
- Rendering Pension Returns, and Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation–regular reconciliation, based on alerts and statements from FC from time to time.
- Journalizing Bank Charges, after approval of the HOA.
- SAP Ledgers Reconciliation with the bank and other documents
- Updating Withholding tax Receivables/Payable Ledgers
- Cash Handling- Petty cash payment, reimbursement, and reconciliation
- Writing bank payment Vouchers and E–Payment Upload on SAP
- Processing of daily cash i.e posting of cash payment vouchers
- Moving payment vouchers/cheques/letters for signing. Recording and making copies for filing.
- Filing of vouchers and other documents to their respective places
- Scanning and uploading of E-payments on ESWEB
- Intercompany update and reconciliation
- Maintaining fixed asset Register – identifying fixed assets at the stage of payment –and posting appropriately.
- Sending payment advice to the vendors
- Maintenance/Update and control of material inventory and periodical stock count
- Other job as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in finance / accounting-related fields
- Professional certification in Accounting (ICAN, ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant work experience in the Accounting/Finance function.
- Experience using accounting packages and systems, preferably SAP.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good data-gathering, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and data analyses and visualization skills.
Remuneration: NGN150,000 - 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.