We seek to hire a Finance Administrator, who will manage financial and accounting processes at a company or organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Analyze everyday financial activities, and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Preparing and maintaining financial records and reports
- Processing invoices, payroll, and payments
- Establishing and monitoring cash controls and budgets
- Play a crucial role in developing and implementing financial plans that support the company’s growth and profitability.
- Monitoring financial performance, identifying areas for improvement, and capitalizing on opportunities will be integral parts of your responsibilities.
- Advising on investment activities and providing strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Proven experience as a Finance Officer
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.