As a Real Estate Development Financial Analyst, your primary role is to analyze and evaluate the financial feasibility of real estate development projects. Your job description may include the following responsibilities:
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Financial Analysis: Conduct financial analysis to evaluate the feasibility of real estate development projects.This includes performing market research, analyzing comparable sales and rents, assessing the viability of financing options, and forecasting cash flows
- Investment Modeling: Create financial models to assess the potential return on investment for real estate development projects. This includes analyzing project pro formas, assessing the sensitivity of key financial metrics, and stress-testing assumptions
- Risk Assessment: Identify and analyze the risks associated with real estate development projects. This includes assessing market risk, construction risk, operational risk, and financial risk
- Due Diligence: Conduct due diligence on potential real estate development projects. This includes reviewing legal documents, property records, and environmental reports
- Reporting: Prepare reports and presentations for senior management and external stakeholders. This includes summarizing financial analysis and investment modeling results, as well as providing recommendations on project feasibility and risk
- Project Management: Collaborate with other teams, such as construction and property management, to ensure successful project execution. This includes monitoring project timelines, budgets, and key performance indicators
- Market Analysis: Monitor real estate market trends and industry developments to inform investment strategy and project feasibility analysis
- Procurement: Prepare all necessary Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents to ensure proper analysis of various quotations from different contractors and suppliers to achieve a competitive level for execution of all projects
- Review of architectural and interior 3D plans for marketing purposes, production of PowerPoint presentations and marketing documents, preparing company communications
- Review of all legal-related documents such as legal structuring for Joint Venture Agreements (JVAs), Investment Management Agreements (IMAs), and sales agreements
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
- Proven 2 years of experience as a Financial Consultant, Financial Specialist, or a similar position.
- Professional Certifications like Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be preferred.
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting software.
- Excellent knowledge of shares and share trading.
- Solid understanding of statistical packages and fiscal policies.
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to build a trustworthy and long-term relationship with all the clients
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.