The Executive Assistant to the chairman will provide high quality and responsive administrative and technical support services to the chairman and ensure smooth management of day-to-day affairs as instructed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the chairman in the organization and execution of programs by reviewing papers and proposals, conducting research and following up with action on matters including chasing responses and triggering follow-up action
- Sources, investigates and clarifies technical documents, information and data, then produces accurate analysis and relevant figures required to make useful decisions for the Chairman
- Prepares relevant information for the Chairman such as draft reports, presentations, letters, memos,etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in relevant areas and network with stakeholders relevant to the organisation, in support to the Chairman.
- Supports the Chairman for meetings as and when required, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arrange refreshments in collaboration with Admin and Finance teams.
- Writes and distributes comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Manages the Chairman's electronic diary/calendar; organizes meetings and appointments; assesses priority of appointments and reallocates as necessary and provides reminders where necessary.
- Maintain the Chairman's office systems, including records management and filing.
- Plans the Chairman’s travel itinerary and prepares appropriate travel documents.
- Liaises with the Admin/Finance team to book flights, visas, accommodation reservations, etc.
- Works with the Chairman to complete weekly timesheets, prepare trip reports and retire expenses.
- Monitors and routes the Chairman’s communications and correspondences appropriately.
- Any other duties assigned by the Chairman.
- The requirements listed below are representatives of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or any other related field.
- 2 years’ experience minimum. Experience in working in a similar position is an added advantage.
- Business analysis experience is an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional organizational, coordination and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills; written and verbal.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Good data collection and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated with outstanding academic credentials.
- Resourceful, proactive, very knowledgeable and result oriented.
- Highly discreet and confidential.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.