Fashion Retail Assistant
Design For Love Concepts
Admin & Office
Design for love, a female apparel and accessory design and manufacturing company based in Yaba, Lagos is looking for a personable, organized individual who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Ikoyi retail store.. The environment is laid back but can be fast paced at times. We have a small team and work closely together. This position requires flexibility and dedication. The right candidate should be detail oriented, organized, and a strong sense of fashion and trends
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Participate in stock management and control
- Assist shoppers locate the products and goods they desire
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Stock shelves with goods
- Answer queries from shoppers
- Guide and give advice to customers on product selection
- Deal with customer refunds
- Keep the store clean and tidy
- Attach price tags to merchandise
- Look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store
- Receive and store stock.
- Coordinating and communicating with owner, clients, and creative team
- Following up with clients through email and/or phone
- Creating marketing campaigns and proposals.
- Assisting with new ideas and strategies for business development
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Working experience in fashion retail would be an advantage but not necessary
- Academic qualification of a HND/BSc Degree or it's equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of the fashion industry
- A love for fashion and an interest in working with a variety of people is also necessary.
- Must be polite and helpful
- Must be physically fit
- Possess detailed area of understanding in sales
- Knowledge of inventory techniques
- Smart in appearance and articulate.
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to communicate efficiently with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Comfortable with calls coming in and going out (good phone personality).
- Professionalism and Positive Attitude
- Confidence and self-motivation.
- Ability to use social media as an effective form of marketing, provide innovative ideas to promote the marketing and advertising campaigns in the interest of the fashion business.
Work Schedule: 6 days /week
Location: Candidates living within the Island area of Lagos will be most preferred.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 70,000
- Up to 20% off DFl merchandise
- 12 days paid leave
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.