3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is establishing two industry-leading companies, creating value through the spin-off of its Health Care business, while 3M will continue to be a global material science leader, focusing our innovation to win in favorable global megatrends and attractive end markets. This new Health Care Company will be a leading global diversified health technology company with:
- Proven category leadership
- Exposure to attractive end-markets
- Innovation mindset driving improved patient outcomes
- Collaborative customer relationships
- Deep global regulatory experience
- Operational excellence and strong cash flow
- Strong sales growth and profitability with significant recurring sales
We expect the creation of the two companies will be completed by the end of . For now, we will continue to operate as one global company. This role is positioned to drive the success of the "New Health Care Company”.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military experience to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As an EMEA Income Tax Staff, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will report directly to the EMEA Leader and make an impact by:
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing information to be provided to an outside compliance provider for EMEA income tax filings.
- Assist the EMEA Leader with all corporate income tax issues in EMEA.
- Support all governmental and company-related corporate income tax audits that arise in EMEA
- Supporting the EMEA Leader in identifying ways to optimize tax processes
- Respond to questions and issues from business units and functional groups
- Teaming across functions to ensure compliance with local legislation.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start)
- Combined experience in corporate income tax and/or accounting in a public accounting firm and/or large, multi-entity corporation
- Coporate income tax compliance experience in one or multiple of Germany, Poland, France or Italy.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Master's degree in Tax or Finance from an accredited institution
- Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and comfortable to manage an external team
For current employees, internal transfer restrictions may not apply. For more details, contact your local recruiter/HR team.
- Work Your Way Eligible (Employee choice to work remote, on site, or hybrid)
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic/international
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Chat with Max
For assistance with searching through our current job openings or for more information about all things 3M, visit Max, our virtual recruiting assistant on /careers.
(*) At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people! This Job ad is addressed to all potential candidates. As an equal opportunity employer 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at or on Twitter @3M.
Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. Our global Work Your Way initiative gives our employees flexibility in where and how their work can be performed, subject at all times to any location-specific rules and policies that may be in place from time to time (more information on such rules/policies can be provided upon request from the relevant in-location HR).
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.