- Prepare Vehicle by conducting operator maintenance
- Plan Route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc requests by the office
- Fulfill special requests to the office by picking up and delivering items as directed.
- Maintain client confidence by keeping operations information strictly confidential.
- Ensure information security and confidentiality at all times.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Clean trucks as scheduled and/or required
- Ensure trucks and equipment are safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Fleet Support Assistant of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Report all accidents and incidents involving the company’s vehicles.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years of verifiable driving experience.
- The candidate must be married and above 30 years
- A class D drivers license is an added advantage