A Dispatch rider delivers items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation. The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting official documents, materials, packages, and bulky items, etc as needed.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify the delivery addresses.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Minimum Academic Qualification of a Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- The rider must have a valid rider’s permit
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expense records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.