- Organize item orders and ensuring price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels;
- Anticipate delivery requirements, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items, destination, route, rate, and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Requirements and Skills:
- A minimum academic qualification of a Secondary School leaving certificate
- 1+ years of experience (Which must be in Lagos State)
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes in Lagos State and its environs.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.