We are looking to hire a suitable candidate for this position. The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that the assigned motorcycle is used for completing authorized assignments in a timely manner and is in good working condition always.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ride the company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery (if need be)
- Must observe all HSE driving-related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- 1 - 2 years minimum experience riding logistics bikes
- The ideal candidate should be aged between 18 - 30 years
- Ability to ride a 200cc bike
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in English)
- Lives around Ketu, Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu/Berger, Gbagaba, and the environs
- Able to use the smartphone and navigate with google map
- Familiar with Lagos roads and routes.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 – 60,000per month depending on experience. Bonus and other perks are available depending on the performance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.