Direct Sales Representatives
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Direct Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.