Location: Mainland, Lagos
1. Detailed and practical understanding of project processes experience with design platforms, frameworks and components.
2. Ability to collaborate on projects, assist with interior design planning along with the execution and management team.
3. Ability to contribute to the brainstorm project design ideas, complete design drawings in CAD Software and provide multiple ideas and concepts for interior designing projects.
4. Assist in interior design specifications, dimensions, assisting with initial project research and outlining project design schedules and tasks.
5. Assist in ensuring all required documents and paperwork are submitted to the execution team before the installation process is started.
6. Support clients in room designs consisting of color, placement and accessories along with floor plan.
7. Demonstrate and maintain understanding of existing external and internal fashion trends.
· BSc. Or HND in Architecture, Interior Design with a minimum of 4 years’ post qualification/ certification experience in architectural practice or related work experience
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs; Excellent portfolio of previous works; Creative talent, imagination and eye for design; Communication and presentation skills. Technical drawing skills.