Credit Account Officer
Deflint mfi ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are recruiting for the position of account officer to be responsible for disbursing and re-collection of loans disbursed to assigned clients, processes loan applications, and evaluating them for eligibility and suitability criteria. This is a high-pressure role for a self-motivated individual.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:No Experience
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Evaluate creditworthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options, and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels, and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/ B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or related field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.